Well, I’m a little insulted that I didn’t get an invitation, but I guess I don’t have enough visitors to be called “popular”, so… I’m still very grateful for all the information, pictures and even some videos we got. Underwater combat and dungeons. That’s what the official visit to the offices of Guild Wars 2 were all about. And let’s not forget the subject that is even closer to being released: the Winds of Change.
- It’s Coming, But Slowly – A Overview and Opinion of Recent Developments and Release Speculations
- The Mesmer Has Me Overwhelmed – A Mesmer-Update-Beta Opinion
- Information For The Cravers – A View of the Development Update
- Changing Alliances – A Guild Review for GuildMags Blog Carnival
- Tiny People, Tiny Posts – An Asura Week Review